1. Doctors’ sloppy handwriting kills more than 7000 people annually.
2. All the American flags on the moon have been bleached white by radiation from the Sun.
3. Former football/soccer player Lee Todd, earned the fastest red card in football/soccer history. 2 seconds after the whistle, he said “F*ck me, that was loud!” and was sent off.
4. In 1946, Kodak customers were complaining that their film was foggy upon being developed. Kodak investigated the issue and found out that the corn husks used for packing was radioactive. The packaging was exposed to fallout from the world’s first nuclear bomb explosion.
5. Frozen is the first animated Disney film to be directed by a woman.