1. Barack Obama has won more Grammy awards than Katy Perry and One Direction.
2. Nintendo was created before the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
3. If Walmart was a Country, it would be ranked as 19th most powerful due to its economic status.
4. During World War 2, the winner of the Tour de France, Gino Bartali, hid counterfeit documents in his bicycle and smuggled them through Nazi checkpoints. These documents saved over 800 Jewish lives.
5. Charles Dickens’ novels were very popular among the illiterate poor. They would pool their money to hire a reader and then gather together to listen to the stories.