1. If you use iTunes, you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
2. There’s a Nikola Tesla statue that radiates Free Wi-Fi in Silicon Valley.
3. The city of Guangzhou, China is also known as the Chocolate City due to its increasingly population of 20,000 Africans.
4. “Mortimer Mouse” was the original name of Mickey Mouse before Walt Disney’s wife, Lillian, convinced him to change it.
5. In 2009, Rwanda had the only government on earth in which the majority of parliamentarians are women.