1. Steven Hawking once threw a party for time-travellers on June 28th 2009 but he only announced the party the next day. No one showed up.
2. An Indian thief was force-fed 48 bananas after being caught stealing a gold chain. Police ordered in the 48-piece basket and waited until the criminal could excrete the chain.
3. A Pringles potato chip is in the shape of a “hyperbolic paraboloid”.
4. Justin Bieber once held up a sign from his hotel room window saying, “Go to McDonald’s and get me a Big Mac”. He got his Big Mac.
5. Surgeons who plays video games at least 3 hours a week perform 27% faster and make 37% fewer errors.