1. When Menelik II, emperor of Ethiopia, felt unwell, he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
2. Paris, France, was the first western capital to have a mayor of African descent in 1879.
3. The “Fi” in “WiFi” doesn’t mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with “HiFi”.
4. Nepal is the country with the highest per-capita number of communist parties on Earth with 18.
5. During WW1, Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.