1. In Ancient Rome, the punishment for killing one’s father (patricide) was the death penalty, which was being sewn up in a leather sack along with a viper, a monkey, a dog and a cock and then thrown into water.
2. Jaguars have such powerful jaws that they kill their prey by biting into the brain directly through the skull.
3. Morgan Freeman wears earrings so that if he dies in a strange place or foreign Country, they can pay for his coffin.
4. Tech companies in China are hiring “programming cheerleaders”. Girls that cheer up the programmers as they work.
5. While serving in the U.S. Army, Jimi Hendrix was caught sleeping on duty and also caught masturbating, which resulted in his dismissal from the army.