1. In Calama, a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile, it has never rained.
2. The longest bout of hiccups lasted nearly 69 years.
3. An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes.
4. Abraham Lincoln’s dog, Fido, was also assassinated.
5. A law passed in Nebraska in 1912 set hard rules of the road. Drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, then wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.