1. Amazon’s largest warehouse is the size of 17 American football fields.
2. There is a restaurant in Taiwan that serves food on miniature toilets.
3. Hitler, Mussolini, Alexander The Great and Napoleon all suffered from ailurophobia, the fear of cats.
4. Charles Darwin ate almost every animal he discovered.
5. Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was involved in a serious car accident that put him in a coma. After many unsuccessful attempts to get him to talk, a doctor asked, “Bugs, can you hear me?” to which Blanc responded in the voice of Bugs Bunny, “What’s up, Doc!” The doctors used this to get Blanc out of his coma.